The Rug-Ed Products for Nonprofits program offers a discounted plan to eligible organizations.
We offer a 55% discount for all registered nonprofit organizations. All we need to see is your official documentation, such as a copy of your 501(c)(3) to support your nonprofit status. Applicable to the United States only.
We welcome applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States) or a local tax service/charity commission.
Also, your organization must not be any of the following:
- A legislative or political activity organization
- A church, association of churches, or other religious organization
- A school, college, or a related organization*
- A government office
- An organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- A hospital, an organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, or a related organization
- A private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
Additionally, your organization may not do any of the following:
- Discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
How to Apply
To apply for a nonprofit discount for your organization, please complete the contact us form below and a member of our team will contact you with more information. You'll be asked to provide these details: your organization’s legal name, its location, website, and a brief description of what you’re all about.
The Review Process
Upon receipt of your application, our team will review and validate your non-profit and charity status.
If approved, a team member will contact you to set up your account for future purchases. If your application isn’t approved, you’re welcome to apply in the future if the charitable status of your organization changes.