What Makes Us Different
3RD PARTY INSURANCE
- Tedious asset tracking and paperwork causes administrative back up.
- Administrators are forced to chase parents for repair payments.
- Collections process must be designed for unprepared administrators.
- Students experience long wait times for device return.
- School, parent or student delivers the broken device to a certified local Rug-Ed repair center
- Repair center fixes the device
- Repair center ships directly back to the school at no additional cost
- Students receives the device in a timely manner and parent payment is eliminated
SIT BACK AND RELAX
ORDERS OVER 100 UNITS QUALIFY FOR IPAD REPAIR COVERAGE
Repair coverage plans are ideal for K12 deployments or any large scale 1:1 device rollout. Sit back and relax with the security of our repair service plans. There is only one criteria to qualify for repair – that the damage occurred while the device was inside of your Rug-Ed Case