Our family is pretty connected to technology. My kids have grown up with access to smartphones and iPads. They are great to help them learn new things. And they make long car rides so much better. But it’s easy for our kids to get too much screen time.
Here are 10 Tips for Healthy iPad Use for Kids:
- Designate media-free times together
- Be clear regarding expectations and consequences
- Be consistent
- Always charge the devices in a common space
- Turn off screens at least 1 hour before bed
- Choose apps that are educational and fun
- Model Healthy Use Of Electronic Devices in Front Of Your Kids
- Have a screen-free day
- Keeping your child safe – with apps or other ways to monitor your child device
- Educate yourself and your kids
Protect Your iPad with a Rug-Ed iPad Case
We have talked a lot about healthy iPad use for kids – but it’s also important for you to protect your iPad. We have been using a Rug-Ed! case for several months and it has protected our iPad from breaking. My kids tend to drop the iPad and this case is very dependable!
I don’t have to worry about them denting the iPad or cracking the screen. Plus it’s tamper-resistant! There is no way your kids can remove this case without your help!
Read the Full Article here: https://www.savingyoudinero.com/2020/03/13/10-tips-for-healthy-ipad-use-for-kids/